KuniSeal is a composite product consisting of high swelling bentonite, mineral oil and modified polymer, which is specifically designed to act as a moisture barrier in concrete construction joints.Its unique characteristics give it long lasting durability and superior waterproofing results even when subjected to high hydrostatic pressure and in marine environments and it is easy to install.
SikaSwell S-2 is a specially formulated, high-performance, swellable, one-component, polyurethane-based waterstop for use in all kinds of construction joints. Swelling rubber creates a compression seal within joint, blocking the passage of water.
Sika ® Waterbar O-15 M
Flexible PVC waterstops used to seal construction and expansion joints in concrete
structures. Sika ®-Waterbars are available in different sizes and types, depending
on their use.
Sika ®-Waterbars are used to seal construction and expansion joints:
- In water retaining structures such as reservoirs, water towers, dams, spillways, canals, swimming pools, sewage tanks, etc.
- To keep water out of concrete structures such as basements, underground car parks, tunnels, subways, retaining walls, etc.
Characteristics and Advantages
- High quality PVC for long durability
- Suitable for high water pressure
- Many different sizes and types available, depending on their use
15 m rolls